Sunday, October 21, 2007

Juvenile Detention

Last nights dream was interesting. I found myself in a juvenile detention center as a prisoner. The cell resembled a men's bathroom in a shopping center. I had about $80 in 20's in my pocket and somehow the other guys in this cell found out about it. A big guy took my money from me and I started to fight but about five guys grabbed me and carried me over to a urinal and dunked my head in it.

Just then a young attractive brunette that was obviously a guard came in shouting and tasing guys with a cattle prod. She was short and cute with her hair tied into a tight bun. She was screaming, "Get away from him!" All of the assholes cowered towards the back of the cell/bathroom. She cradled me in her arms and pulled me back away from the urinal. She smiled looking down at me while I was in her arms and then cupped her hand over my mouth. Then she said, "Lick my hand." I was slightly taken aback but somehow felt much better after I complied. Then she said, "Lets see how good you are at licking other things." Then she took me out of the cell into a hallway. From there we went into a nearby office. She sat down at an office chair and I got down on my knees and began licking her vagina. As she began to moan I awoke.

No comments: