Monday, May 5, 2008

Apocalyptic Ice Dream

I'm in a post apocalyptic world that has entered an ice age and I am a traveling wanderer. I come across a community of people where all of the men have been horribly disfigured due to mutation. I am greeted by a young blond woman who is in charge of the distribution of female mates to male members of the society. She informs me that all of the community's females have been allocated to male mates and that I must leave before I am killed. I reach for her and kiss her softly on the lips with all the passion I can muster. She is lost in my embrace and then sighs and smiles at me. She then tells me that maybe they can work me in somewhere and gestures for me to follow her into her ice dwelling. The other mutated men standing around glare at me with murderous resolve.

No comments: