Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hotel Pictures

I'm in a two king bed hotel room that appears to be nice but not 5 star. I'm in the room with 2 other guys that I don't recognize but somehow feel like I know. There are pictures of women all over the walls. Like giant posters. Then the women in the posters seem to come to life and step out of their two-dimensional prison. It becomes quickly evident that they are there to sleep with us. The interesting thing is that it is not like they are there to serve us so much as it is like we are there to serve them. They have come out of their world to fulfill their desires and we just happened to be lucky enough to be in the room. A blonde and redhead pair up with the other two men in the room and a dark, almost black haired young woman who appears to be of middle eastern descent approaches me. She smiles a dangerously seductive grin and is instantly, almost magically free of all her clothing. She turns around and gets on all fours on the bed with her ass facing me and looks back at me expectantly. I move forward and go to work.

No comments: