Friday, May 9, 2008

Swing Sets & Fire Door Windows

I'm in a large park with several swing sets. The swings are full of giggling playboy playmates that are naked! Totally NAKED! (hehe) Hugh Hefner and I are sitting on a park bench enjoying a pipe and the surroundings. Everything seems great but then everything goes very wrong. A truck full of angry, conservative grannys blasts into the park and starts blasting away all of the playmates with shotguns. Hef and I grab a few of the girls nearby and hide behind the park bench. The gun-toting grannys eventually find us. They kill everyone except me and then tell me, "You will live to tell the story of the LIBERALS and how they met their END!!" (scary...)
Next I find myself sleeping on a bed in a strange room. The room is dark and all I can see is a light coming through a long rectangular window in a fire door to my right. I see a teen girl looking though the window at me with wonder in her eyes. Then the door opens and her and her tall, fat, and bearded father come through. I'm horrified cause the girl is stripping naked with her father in the room and I suddenly realize that I am also naked on the bed. The girl begins to climb into bed with me and her father explains that I am to mate with her to increase the tribe. Then he walks out the door and closes it. The girl starts to suck on my cock to get me going and I am a little weirded out but enjoying it. The she straddles me and we begin to fuck. I am really enjoying it now but I look up in horror to see the girl's father staring at us with a frightening grin. I wake.

No comments: