Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The White Bathroom

I'm in a pure white bathroom with a girl from my old High School named Audra and she was standing with me in the bathroom dressed modestly. She asked me, “Do you know how to tell if you like a girl or not?” I replied, “No.” Audra moved in closer to me and took my hand and placed my palm on her exposed belly as she lifted her shirt a little. She then said, “You just touch your hand to their belly.” As soon as my hand touched her I got an erection. Seeing this she grabbed me by the butt and pulled me up close to her. I grinded my erection up into her crotch through our clothes and it felt amazing. She looked down and then up into my eyes with her big brown eyes and smiled a devilish smirk. She then said, “Yep, you like me!” She then proceeded to kiss me deeply and passionately. I woke.

No comments: